Re: Lost Aroideana

  • Subject: Re: Lost Aroideana
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:40:09 -1000

Thanks Tricia,

Yes, I tried to contact you a couple of times, but never received word back.

I have always received my Newsletters and Aroideanas before this, just not the last issue of Aroideana.  My Post Office probably just stuck it into another's P.O. box.

I'd appreciate another copy when it is convenient.  My address is; Windy Aubrey, POB 580, Waimanalo,HI 96795.

Thanks again,
Windy