Re: What the heck is going on here?

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] What the heck is going on here?
Windy,

        I may be completely off given that folks much more well-versed in this stuff have already weighed in and no one has suggested this, but it looks to me like your inflorescence has gone to an infructescence, and you have some fruits that have started to pop out and perhaps your humidity has been low or they got caught in the sun and have started to dry. In at least two of these strange-looking structures (drying fruits) I can see what looks to be at least one of the seeds. So, my guess is that you've got some drying fruit which did not pop out as fully as mature fruit generally do from the spadix structure.
Good luck and good growing.

Jonathan

¤
Hi Friends,

I have never seen this happen before on an Anthurium inflorescences'

If you know, please clue me in.

Thanks,
Windy

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
DSCN0874.jpg

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:DSCN0874.jpg (JPEG/«IC») (000EC466)