Re: My Second and 3 rd Titanum is Blooming within 2 months at The Basement of my Restaurant Cafe Ma

  • Subject: Re: My Second and 3 rd Titanum is Blooming within 2 months at The Basement of my Restaurant Cafe Ma
  • From: "Brian O'Brien" <bobrien@gustavus.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:43:52 -0500

This is a fascinating context within which to see titanums flowering.  The structures within the inflorescences certainly produce a deja vu experience.

Do you grow these outside in the summer?

I hope that these flowerings have been a positive thing for your restaurant, and am glad that you're sharing them there and on this list.

Brian