Re: An off topic question!

  • Subject: Re: An off topic question!
  • From: "Betsy Feuerstein" <ecuador10@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:11:09 -0500

Steve, You have to know Hermine. If there ever was and is a character, it is Hermine. That coming from a character herself.......

Good luck with your query. I will be interested also because I know we have found them in trees in the rainforest. They certainly would have to be from trees just the way they grow. I will take bet at least some come from the forest, if not all.

Betsy