Re: Stopping the Stink

  • Subject: Re: Stopping the Stink
  • From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:32:23 -0500

>About 1986 or so, walking by a room deep within Wal-Mart's general office
>I noticed a huge bouquet of Dracunculus vulgaris inflorescences in a vase.

>  The lady who brought them in said that she "deodorized" them by washing
>the inflorescences out with a garden hose. I've tried it with equal
>success several times.

Dear Steve,
	This story is pretty amazing
	First for someone to bring a bouquet of Dracunculus to an
office - WOW !

	And then just "washing out " the smell.

	If simply washing down the flowers to eliminate the smell is
so common why is it so hard to find in the literature or on the web?

	I have never heard of this method before, but it must be
common knowledge in 'some circles'. Couldn't find any thing on the
web in this regard,

		Thanks for your experiences, too.		Jim W.

--
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.