Aroid collections

Hi All,

I am presently preparing a talk for an upcoming  meeting in Nancy on the use of living collections of Araceae in research (any field of research). I would like to have a good idea of the studies that have been done using living collections of Aroids. I already have some examples of work that has been done at some of the larger botanical gardens.  However, I am also interested in finding out about studies that have been conducted at smaller institutions (public or private).  If you know of a living collection of Aroids that has been used in research, I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the following questions and reply directly to me by e-mail.

Sincerely yours,

Denis Barabe

Name of the institution:

Country and city:

Public (collection open to the public) or private:

Number of genera:

Number of species:

Number of cultivars:

Examples of studies done by using the collection (no more than three):

Published (or in preparation) papers or books citing the collection (no more than three):

Aroid-L mailing list