Re: Aroid collections

Hi Denis,

The collection I amassed while working for Malesiana Tropicals, ca 350
spp, 2400 accessions, and 10,000 plants, is now being moved to our new
research facility at he Botsnicsl Research Centre, Semenggoh. This
collection has been instrumental in underpinning the last 6 years
research output here, including a PhD, two MSC and several undergrad
projects. The collection continues to increase via our field
programme. The collection covers all Bornean aroid genera and in
partcular is exceptionally rich in Schismatoglottideae, Homalomena,
Anandendrum and the Scindapsus coriaceus complex.

If you'd like more detailed overview drop me a line to phymatarum@googlemail.com

Very best

Peter