Re: Unknown Philodendrons

  • Subject: Re: Unknown Philodendrons
  • From: Ferenc Lengyel <feri.lengyel@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 07:54:48 +0200

Dear Tom,
I want to wait until my plants grow some new leaves before making better images and I'm about to buy a new camera. I checked my current pics and they do not tell much more in full size then on flickr as my current camera makes very noisy photos. I will take pics of all the plants I bought and send them to you. Maybe in a few months.
Ferenc