Re: ZZ Plant(s)

Judith:

            Most aroids respond favorably to fertilizer but many don’t really need a lot of space for their roots and some grow quite well in a pot filled with gravel if you fertilize regularly.

Tom

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Judith McEwen
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:09 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] ZZ Plant(s)

Yes indeed I am -- thanks so much for your help.  What do you mean by "as long as the could get fertilizer"?  I'm a stone cold novice here!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org> wrote:

Judith;  I assume that you are referring to Zamioculcas zamiifolia.  If so you could jam any number in the same pot as long as the could get fertilizer. Most of my pots have dozens established in the pot.

Tom