Latest Logees Mailing

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5
Well the latest Logees flyer has two Aroids that I'm in lust of. And as a Beginner into aroids, think both would be suited for my ability. Price however is another matter. So any advice on price and value?

Monstera deliciosa 'Variegata' - $49.95 each 4" pot

Philodendron erubescens 'Pink Princess' - $24.95 each 4" pot

I of course shall do a search on the web..but before I take the plunge into either of these cared for ideas/opinions.

Aroid-L mailing list