Re: more images posted on flickr (Peter Boyce)

  • Subject: Re: more images posted on flickr (Peter Boyce)
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:48:00 +0800

Hi Devin,

It's a bit of a new venture - we've only been 'up' for a couple of months.
Our next step is to buy a 'pro' account and really get some stuff uploaded -
we've nearly 15,000 images here!

We're also planning to add detailed complete descriptive notes on the site
as time goes by.

I'd love to see the plants you've got when you get the images.

Very best

Peter