The MidAmerica IAS meeting Saturday is not directly at the garden!

  • Subject: The MidAmerica IAS meeting Saturday is not directly at the garden!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:06:59 -0500

Everyone planning on attending the IAS meeting in St. Louis on Saturday should make a note the meeting is not at the main garden.  We will go from the meeting to the main garden.
We are meeting at the Mansanto Center,  It’s actually 2 blocks west of the MOBOT main gate. at the intersection of Shaw and Vandeventer.  We are expecting an excellent crowd.

My cell is 479-685-6738 if any of you get lost.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas