RES: RES: Dracontium amazonense going dormant?

Hi Dan,

This was a classic case of bad (better to say worse) English, caused by a
tired mind! (LOL) I was trying to say dig (or unbury?) the tubers.
I hope I will be able to post pictures in a near future. Now we are
organizing the entire aroid collection.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

INHOTIM
Dr. EDUARDO G. GONÇALVES
Curador Botânico
+55 3196048618
Rua Antônio de Albuquerque, 215 | Funcionários
30112-010 | Belo Horizonte | MG | Brasil
+55 31 3223.8224

Rua B, 20
35460-000 | Brumadinho | MG | Brasil
+55 31 3571.6638