Re: Amorphophallus identification

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus identification
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased the same one from the same ebay seller. it was called elatus and turned out to be cirrifer.  It went dormant after fowering and did not grow untill november. It lost considerable size after it grew through the winter and going dormant in MArch. You can see pictures if it on this page http://www.flickr.com/photos/14093079@N05/page2/

I refuse to
participate in the in the recession.