Re: Joep Moonen and I hope to see you in St. Louis onSaturday!

  • Subject: Re: Joep Moonen and I hope to see you in St. Louis onSaturday!
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:47:37 +0200

    Dear Aroiders ,
I imagine the excitement that happens at the Missouri Botanical Garden for the day on Saturday. I think especially to Emily and Carla, without forgetting the master of the day : Dr. Tom Croat.
I am eager to see some pictures of the meeting.
And stay with you in mind.

The best,
Geneviève FERRY
Nancy, France

 Steve, thank you for this beautiful photo with Joep. What is the title of his book? Or can it be found?