Re: repotting philodendrons

Carol, Emily Colletti at the Missouri Botanical Garden is the absolute best to answer your question.  If you will visit this link and scroll down to Growing and Watering Philodendron you will find the basic mix Emily taught me to use.

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Grow%20or%20Growing%20Philodendrons.html

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com