Ulearum sagittatum help

  • Subject: Ulearum sagittatum help
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:09:18 -0500 (CDT)

I was contacted by a biology student in Düsseldorf, asking if I knew where
she might obtain pollen or plants of Ulearum sagittatum - she is studying
pollen morphology.

I don't have this plant (though I wish I did, of course) but suggested
that she post here on Aroid-L, however she preferred that I ask on her
behalf. I've also suggested that she contact Josef Bogner in Munich.

Can anyone suggest sources of plant or pollen, or other aroiders she
should contact (especially in Europe, I suppose, since it's probably
easier to get plant material moved around within the EU)?

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-L mailing list