Re: Miami Aroids?

Be sure and look up Denis and Bill Rotolante at Silver Krome Gardens on Krome Ave.  http://www.skg.com/  Denis is a former IAS president and the two have an incredible aroid collection in their nursery.  If you are interested in hybrids look up LariAnn Garner south of Homestead and try to make a connection with Ron Weeks, also a former IAS president.  LariAnn produces many unusual hybrids at her Aroidia Research facility http://aroidiaresearch.org/ and Ron has a small nursery in west Dade county with many unusual Meconostigma species.

You should be able to contact all of them by looking them up on the International Aroid Society website member list:  www.Aroid.org

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com