Re: Leaf bulbils

All i do is half bury them on top of a pot,keep dryish until the next growing season when they should shoot.I have accidentally left them for months in barely damp spag and they just sat there and did nothing.i dont worry about removing the remnants of leaves as they just seem to naturally dessicate.Have actually never seen a bulbil rot, up here leaves and petioles seem to disappear very quickly.Hope thats a helpChris