Re: Nurseries collectors in Orlando area??

  • Subject: Re: Nurseries collectors in Orlando area??
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:38:09 -0400 (EDT)

Brian,

I had a second home there for years (and family there all my life) and it is
so near Apopka that almost every nursery has all of the big-box type plants
but for ONE that I found, and this guy could get me almost anything rare or
unusual!

I will try to find the name of it - I know where it is but can't remember the name.

regards,
Alison Robinson