From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Marcus Nadruz
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:32 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] help

Dear friends,

I am preparing a lecture on the list of Brazilian species of Araceae and would comment on the first records of the family in tropical America, especially Brazil.
I have the publications of Linné, Marcggraf, Jaccard, Plumier, Piso and Velozzo. Does anyone have any other advice about other publications?

I thank you all.

--
Marcus A. Nadruz Coelho
Pesquisador Titular