MidAmerica meeting 2 weeks away!

  • Subject: MidAmerica meeting 2 weeks away!
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:47:07 -0500

I just wanted to remind everyone that the MidAmerica chapter meeting is just over 2 weeks away now!

http://aroid.org/midamerica/

We will be meeting at the Oklahoma City Myriad Gardens on Saturday, May 7 for a tour at 10 am.  Afterwards we will have a plant swap and then go get some lunch together (for who ever is interested).  The Myriad Gardens has been under a year-long renovation and is set to open in the next week.  This will be a great opportunity to be one of the first to see the changes.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP to zach@zachandchristie.com so I can give a good head count to our tour guide.

Thanks!

Zach DuFran

IAS corresponding secretary and MidAmerica chapter organizer