Re: Recommendations?

  • Subject: Re: Recommendations?
  • From: Charles Gramling <chazmg1@citlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 18:57:13 -0500

I am in Nashville Wed PM & Thu AM, the on to Chattanooga.

I got a very early start in MN this AM & made the MO Botanic Gardens - WOW have they the land & have spent the time - everything I hoped for, except too early for the big bloom.

I was thinking of stopping at Vanderbilt to look at that paleo squirrel, thanks.