Re: Recommendations?

  • Subject: Re: Recommendations?
  • From: Deni Bown <denibown@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 19:23:58 +0100

And I would endorse that recommendation though it's some years since I was there. Of all the orchid collections I have seen - being once an orchid  grower/collector these are quite a few - and attempts to create key ecological niches, this is the best. Just spend long enough to really appreciate it if you can. It struck me that this was not just about $$$. There are far bigger collections and displays but here is/was a vision and intention that no money can buy. I wonder who and how?. Enjoy!

Deni Bown, Head, IITA Forest Unit, Ibadan, Nigeria.