id please

  • Subject: id please
  • From: Jill Bell <jb_bell@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 15:31:01 -0500

This is the first time this plant has flowered.  I bought it in 2001 from Dewey Fisk, sold to me as Nepthytis poisonii. He told me it was slow!  LOL.  I know taxonomy has changed so much, I want to know what it is now.  Thank you all!
Best Regards,
Jill Bell
Graphic/Web Design
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing