Re: id please

  • Subject: Re: id please
  • From: Warren Payne <philoluver@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 04:15:33 -0500

That is really cool.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Jill Bell <jb_bell@comcast.net> wrote:
This is the first time this plant has flowered.  I bought it in 2001 from Dewey Fisk, sold to me as Nepthytis poisonii. He told me it was slow!  LOL.  I know taxonomy has changed so much, I want to know what it is now.  Thank you all!
Best Regards,
Jill Bell
Graphic/Web Design
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing