Amorphophallus kiusianus seed

Back in July '95, I received some A. kiusianus seed from one of Wilbert's
seed distributions.  At long last they have begun to germinate!  After such
a long period of time I would have expected the germination to be sporadic,
but strangely all of the seed are germinating at the same time.

I don't know if this is typical of the species or if some other factor may
have caused such a long delay in the germination.  Upon receiving the seed
I treated them the same as all other Amorphophallus seed that I have planted.

Any other Aroiders have any experience with A. kiusianus seed.

Alan