Remusatia vivapara (again)

A couple of weeks ago I wrote that Remusatia vivapara had pushed up an
infloresence, and that a leaf was following.  I was pleased since this
was the first time I had observed one of my own flowering, and especially
since Bohn said that it does not happen that often. Rob McClure replied
to me that his flowers every other year. (Rob, correct me if I am wrong.)

The infloresence appears to have set fruit. A large "ovary" has formed at
what was the base of the infloresence (correct term?).  But this
morning I received a pleasant surprise from this plant.  What I thought
was an emerging leaf has turned out to be a second infloresence.  This
time I got a picture...