Cretan Dracunculus

I thought I would follow Ellen's lead and report on the status of the
Turland seeds.  WOW. what a neat group of plants.  I got almost 100%
germination on all species.  After 6 months in moist peat in the bottom
of my fridge, all began the first stages of germination.  Now, the
plants are once again emerging from their winter rest and are
significantly larger than last season.  I still don't think any will
bloom this season, but at least they are going to be large enough to
move from their nursery bed.  Thanks again to all involved in the
collection and distribution of these seeds!

Mark
libevans@acs.eku.edu