Rogan Roth's ID question (IAS 124)

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I just had a look at the ID section
of the IAS website and noted with interest Rogan Roth's #124. My guess would
be Amorphophallus abyssinicus or something very similar. In any event, it's
a nice looking plant and everyone should take a peek.

Steve Marak's plant is also pictured--I don't have a guess on that one yet
but may come back to it.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.