Tropica, Hortica or Exotica

I'm becoming a bit frustrated with Exotica (I have the two volume edition)
given that even my limited collection includes some plants that either
aren't in it or can't be identified in it.

I've seen descriptions of Tropica and Hortica but haven't seen either one
of the two.  Can someone please explain the difference?  Also, if you had
to purchase just one, which would you get?

Do either Troopica or Hortica have as many plants as Exotica?

(Why won't Graf just put the thing out on CD!!!)