Determination of Anthurium from Mexico

For those of you who did not get a chance to see it, Steve Marak has posted
a picture of the anthurium whose seeds I collected in Puerto Vallarta
Mexico this spring on the IAS determination page as #137.  The berries,
whose picture I was unable to get because I ran out of film, were a pale
yellow-green.  The votes so far are leaning heavily in favor of Anthurium
halmoorei.  The seeds which I collected are sprouting vigorously and I
hope those who received seeds are having equal success.

Don Martinson