Re: Helicodiceros/Dracunculus hardiness

Hello... I live in Zone 6 Southern Illinois.. I am a novice when it comes to
aroids....I have several Aroids that I received from Professor Mansell and have
been successful growing Caladiums and allocasia...could you tell me more about
the Hardy aroids you are talking about?? I am completly lost!!  TIA  Mike
Bernardoni