Re: A. griffithii help?!

Hi Tim McNinch,
I used this search engine,   and typed in
'Arisaema Griffithii' and arrived here:
I clicked on the picture of Arisaema Griffithii,
Wow, this is a great looking plant!
BTW, who is updating the hardy aroid list:
This web site is interesting to see how much our Arisaema treasures are
from this site:
'nearly all Arisaema are happiest with a modicum of shade and adequate
moisture in humus-rich soil'.

which states that Arisaema Griffithii is not hardy.
If I were you I would mail your Arisaema Griffithii seeds to one of our
Florida aroiders.
I have had very good results with Arisaema seeds or any other seeds by
planting them directly into the ground from which they will grow. But
first I have to dig into the soil with a shovel, then I till with my
little 22 pound tiller, then I add compost, compost cow manure or both.
Then I till again with my little 22 pound tiller until the soil is very
fine and mixed very well. Most seeds germinate in soil that is prepared
like this.

Judy Bauer