Re: Dracunculus vulgaris and it's streaked variation

Dear les;
	I'll add that this plant should be grown in full sun, but can
tolerate slight shade. I also think good drainage is important although it
can also tolerate some moisture especially in spring.

	I'd give  mature height about 36-40 inches.

	And speaking of  D. v.  I have seen some plants with lots of silver
streak marks in the foliage along the veins and other plants with little or
no silver streaking. It seems small plants show this less than mature
plants too. I'd sure like to get a heavily silver streaked form-anyone have
a lead?
	Anyone know of a variegated D.v.?

	best		jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F