Introduction

Hello,

I am a Hemant Joshi from India,I come from Maharashtra State and live in
Nasik.Our city Nasik is Nicknamed "california of India" as we grow lot
of table grapes & export some to UK & Amsterdam.

We have a Nursery with whole-sale & retail business,I have a special
liking for Aroids,and my favorites are
Alocasias,Philodendrons,Anthuriums,Caladiums.
We have a Philodendron Selloum plant in ground which is 25 yrs old.Every
year we use to wait for the seeds to set on its own...hahah.then this
year,I got the information on the Internet,and followed the instructions
of pollination,and BINGO..it worked I succeeded in pollinating & setting
the seeds two times in a succession.I owe a lot to this Internet site
which is Specially dedicated to Ariods.I am interested in collecting
exotic,var.of Philodendrons,Alocasias,I have in my Collections Alocasia
(Amazonica,frydek,Cuphea var.)In India Amazonica Var.is still a
favorite.

Thanking you

Hemant Joshi
India