Re: group buy of plastic plant labels

> >Where do you get the self adhesive mylar and the polycarbonate 1/8"
> > 5/8" X  7" sticks?

> The mylar is Cleer-Adheer Clear Laminating Sheets No. 65001 which  I buy
> boxes of 50 for around $25. The sticks are either ones I cut or which I
> farm out to aplastics company. I am now looking for a local company to do
> it. I don't have a favorite polycarbonate plastic brand.
> Polycarbonate will probably cost double
> that.  These plastics come in 4' X 8' sheets. I am about to get a full
> sheet's worth of label sticks.

If anyone else decides to pursue procuring these items, I'd love to buy in
with you.
Will happily send check.  My only question is whether or not special
software is
needed to print the labels.

         @. .@              kitt@kaboodle.com
          (\- -/)         Scenic Calhoun Georgia.....
        (.>__<.)        .....it's not near anything
        ^^^   ^^^
He who can laugh at himself has an endless source of amusement