Still Dormant in South Florida?

Hello all!

My A. konjac tubers were placed back in medium outdoors (and kept moist) about
4 weeks ago. I've seen none of them break the surface of the soil yet. I've
looked at some of them and they seem healthy (the tubers). Should I be
concerned? This is my first season after dormancy with these. Thanks in
advance!

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida   USA