Anthurium trinerve

About 1.5(?) years ago, seeds of the so-called "blueberry anthurium" were
offered here.  It was subsequently ID'd as Anthurium trinerve.
Unfortunately, I've lost the information on who generously offered the
seeds.  The link to the original picture was as follows:

Anyway, I was fortunate to receive some seeds and to get them to germinate.
The plant has grown slowly but surely on the windowsill above my sink.
About 2 weeks ago, I took a closer look and lo and behold, a small
infloresence was visible.  You can see a photo at:

Does anyone recall the donor of these seeds?

Don Martinson
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin (Milwaukee suburb)
USDA Zone 5 (-10 to -20F)
AHS Heat Zone #4