Re: Anthurium trinerve

I looked through the archives and see that the original message on
"blueberry anthurium" came from Geoffrey Kibby on Aug. 15, 1997.    There
have been no posts from that particular email address since 1997 so I don't
know if he's still a member of the listserver.  (He may, of course, have
changed his email address.)

           Les