travels to England, Scotland, and Holland

I will be traveling to England, Scotland, and Holland for the next two
months and am very interested in finding good locations to see temperate
aroids, particularly arisaema. I have roughly 25 species of arisaema that I
have obtained over the past few years in my US zone 8 garden in Western
Oregon.   Any suggestions for botanical gardens, nursery locations, or
private gardens in Europe?  Thanks.