Email Address Change

For those of you who may have emailed me at my old Misssouri Botanical
(mobot) address during the last 9 days, note that my address is no longer
valid as my service was abrubtly terminated. I understand the mail system
at MoBot is not sending bounced mail notices.

The correct email address to use is <donburns@macconnect.com>. Any mail
sent to the "aroid-owner" address will also be forwarded to me at the
address above.