Re: Spathiphyllum

Peter,

No, it was nothing like S. wallisii, the spathe (casting my mind back) was
small and rather rounded or at least blunt at the tip and reflexed, and the
leaves were broader, thicker in texture and not shiny like wallisi. Very
pretty little thing.

Went searching in 3 Homebases today for S. cochlearispathum  but all I saw
was wallisii and the giant S. "sensation" :-(    Peter, if you should see it
in your travels around London or elsewhere will you let me know, I am willing
to travel long distances to get one (I am near Wimbledon).

Best wishes,
Geoffrey