Re: Spathiphyllum

>Geoff
>
>The very small Spath., did it look like a miniaturized S. wallisii? If
>
>so, then it's a cultivar but I don't know the name off hand. It's also
>
>for sale in the UK but is sensitive.
>
>Wilbert might know what thebDutch trade is callling it (assuming
>that the stocks for sale in the UK originate from Holland).
>
>Pete
>
>----------------------------
>Peter Boyce
>Herbarium
>Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

Peter,

Further to my last posting, having checked my notes and my memory (I was in
the US about 8 years ago!) and comparing against the few descriptions I have
of Spaths I realize the miniature species had to have been S. floribundum. I
would love to try this again if anyone has this in Britain or Europe.

Regards,
Geoffrey