Re: Spider Mites

Folks,

Sorry for the Homer Simpson on this, but what was the consensus on
treatment for BAD spider mite infestation a few weeks ago?

I was away for a while and arriving back, find my plants under full
assault and unable to defend themselves. What a frightful scene!

Withered, puny, aged before their time. Enough to make a grown man cry,
almost.

Tim McNinch