Re: Typhoniums, scented and hardy

In a message dated 8/3/00 10:25:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
samarak@arachne.uark.edu writes:

<< with the notable
 exception of Plectranthus, which has no aroma to most people I've asked,
 but is quite pleasant and distinctive to my mother and me. >>
Fascinating because the many and myriad varieties of this genus, have a very
pungent aroma to me. Some are very strong and herbal and others less distinct
and more pleasant. This scent thing is becoming fascinating.

Betsy