RE: Recomendations???

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: RE: Recomendations???
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:00:31 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Masaki,

   The plant No.2 is positively an Anthurium acutum N.E.Br., from
Southeastern and Southern Brazil (states of Santa Catarina, Parana and Sao
Paulo). It is a very delicate species, that I only could find in montane
forests. It is a beauty, indeed.

                            Best wishes,

P.S. Dewey, you couldn't access the pictures because it is formatted to
Japanese. Maybe if you change the idiom of your browser (if it is possible
in my pre-cambrian PC, I am shure it is also possible in a Mac).