GREENHOUSE FROM HELL

Hello well I Have still not got my new computer after the lightning hit
it! Hopefully soon. We are how ever starting to build my own personal
greenhouse!! I plan to have artificial rock on the walls and a huge
waterfall in the center of the 30wide 50 long greenhouse we have started.
I plan to have something more like the greenhouse at shelbys gardens. With
a fog machine and all the works. I was wondering what else should i
consider in the greenhouse besides a heater fog machine and fans. I also
wanted to kow would the amorphophallus like the fog and staying moist. I
am scared to death i will have another one of these things rot on me. Also
is their any good tricks for keeping the plants in the soil together
rather than running around the greenhouse? I wil try to get pictures of
the whole thing and would love any good idea on this. I plan to be working
on it for a long time.