Re: GREENHOUSE FROM HELL

At 08:50 PM 8/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>We are how ever starting to build my own personal
>greenhouse!!

The latest issue of the Hobby Greenhouse Magazine (Summer 2000 Vol 22 #3)
has a few good articles on misting systems, computer controlled systems,
and other automated stuff for the hobbyist.  It was the best issue yet IMHO
for the home builder. Here is a link to the HGA web page if you want more
information:

http://www.orbitworld.net/hga/

I have a few links on my web page to greenhouse supplies, kits, and
construction plans:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~jhoneycutt/

Aroid Society member Albert Huntington has a greenhouse and a web page with
information on it's construction and systems here:

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/1436/ghtech.html

>I plan to have artificial rock on the walls and a huge
>waterfall in the center of the 30wide 50 long greenhouse we have started.
>I plan to have something more like the greenhouse at shelbys gardens. With
>a fog machine and all the works.

I would also like a misting system/fog machine.  I hope to break ground on
a greenhouse next year. Keep us posted as to your developments.

jack in Oregon