Re: GREENHOUSE FROM HELL

In a message dated 8/13/00 1:20:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
Betsytrips@aol.com writes:

<< Re: GREENHOUSE FROM HELL  >>
I have but one more thing to say, I might think "Greenhouse in Heaven" might
be a better heading. Many might think it was joy and a big gift to beable to
have just such a project to find their peace and happiness within.